We hope you and each of your family members are doing well and are staying safe during this unusual time in our world’s history. It may be difficult to see at this time, but there is a blue sky above every cloud.
We want you to know that we are here for you and we want to assure you that we are open for business during our regular hours, which is M-F 8:30am – 5:30pm and Sat. 10am – 2pm.
Also, we have taken extra precautions as an ‘essential business’ to minimize the risk associated with COVID-19. We have divided our staff that are working in the office and remotely. Additional sanitary measures have been taken as well. We are taking an active part in our civic responsibility to be a solution to the current situation.
If you have been affected by this global situation we have attached some Valuable links along with some Tips and Tricks that we hope you will find helpful. Again, we want you to know we are here to help you in any way we can.
Our kindest regards to you and your family from your insurance family.
James Asche, Principal
Please feel free to call us at 702-251-4000
Our staff is here waiting to serve you!
Stop the Spread! Tips and Tricks!
- Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds with soap or detergent with water above 77 degrees Fahrenheit (for hand washing, clothes…everything). Wash your hands before and after touching mucous, food, locks, knobs, switches, remote control, cell-phone, watches, computers, desks, TV and using the bathroom.
- Avoid touching your face, inside the nose, food and putting your fingers in your mouth.
- Moisturize dry hands. Keep them from cracking. Thicker the moisturizer the better.
- Keep 6 feet of distance from others.
- Cough into your arm.
- Keep fingernails short so the virus cannot hide. Apparently, it hates light!
- Stay home, if possible.
- a. Unemployment: http://ui.nv.gov/css.html
- b. Business Assistance: https://www.sba.gov/funding-programs/disaster-assistance Or Call 1-800-659-2955 (SBA customer Service Center) 1-800-877-8339 (TTY: Deaf and Hard-of-Hearing) Email: email@example.com
- c. Tax Relief: https://www.irs.gov/
- d. Paycheck Protection Program: https://www.sba.gov/funding-programs/loans/coronavirus-relief-options/paycheck-protection-program-ppp
*Please refer to the links as the Government assistance programs and guidelines are constantly being updated.
6628 Sky Pointe Dr #119, Las Vegas, NV 89131