Has Your Auto Insurance Premium Increased? We Explain Why.
Many of you may have noticed that the auto insurance industry seems to be continually increasing premiums. While 360 Insurance represents many of the top insurance companies in the country and we can quote you with several companies, the trend for premiums is up. There are many reasons for this happening and it is important for you to understand.
- There are more new cars on the market that are expensive to repair.
- The technology in vehicles today is much more expensive to replace than it used to be.
- More people are driving. In 2015, miles driven increased 3.5% which is the most annual increase in 25 years.
- Drivers are increasingly distracted. One out of four car crashes involve cell phone use.
- Medical payments are increasing due to the complexity of the health insurance industry.
- Claims severity (payments) overall is increasing.
Is there anything that you can do to control your costs?
Yes, contact us so we can shop for you!
Unfortunately insurance premiums are pooled. The premiums are calculated off of risks and data from other drivers just like you. Age, gender, zip code, vehicle driven and driving history are just some of the factors that determine your premium. Here are some things you can do to ensure you’re getting the best rates.
- Review your coverage and determine if it is the correct coverage for your current situation
- Review discounts you may be eligible for with your current carrier
- If it isn’t already, consider bundling your insurance coverage (home, auto, specialty insurance)
If you have specific questions about your auto insurance coverage, remember to reach out to our agency. As an independent insurance agent, we can review your coverage and ensure you’re current carrier is still the best carrier for your situation.
360 Insurance was founded on the principles of superior service, trust and experience. As an independent agency in Las Vegas, we are able to provide our clients with the finest A-rated products to suit all their personal, business and life insurance needs. We’ve been a part of this valley for over 43 years! So, a great relationship with our agency is an important one. We want to be your agency for life and we hope we can earn the privilege of having you refer your family, friends and associates to join us.