Vacant Property Insurance Policy
Minimize your risk when you own a commercial property that is vacant. By contacting 360 Insurance in Las Vegas, NV you ensure that you’re going to get the widest range of coverage options for your vacant commercial property. We’re committed to our commercial property owners and have years of insurance experience insuring these unique properties.
Coverage options that may be available to you include:
- General Liability and Property Coverage
- This covers the inside& outside of your building, even claims that include crime.
- Property Coverage
- This coverage includes the building and contents, outside signs, valuable papers, equipment breakdown, business income, theft and more!
- General Liability Coverage
- This coverage includes medical payments coverage with no deductible and optional add-on coverage for hired and nonhired auto.
Consider this: an act of vandalism or even an accident at your vacant property could results in the loss of millions of dollars. Our commercial property insurance policy for vacant property can include:
- General liability limits of $1 million or $2 million
- Property limit binding authority of $50 million
- Property limits of any size available through additional markets
- Buildings under renovation can be insured
- Package & monoline polices are available
- Policy terms of 3,6,9 & 12 months are available
- Bank owned or foreclosed properties can be insured